What Information Do We Collect About You, and How Do We Use It?
|Information We Collect||How We Collect It||How We Use It|
Identifiers, such as:
Machine or device information, such as:
Do We Transfer Your Information To Other Countries?
The information we collect from and/or about you may be stored on servers and with Third Parties in the United States (where we are headquartered) or other countries, and whose laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. Any transfer of your information is done with reasonable consideration of the applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
How Do We Store & Protect Your Information?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps, appropriate to the nature of information at issue, to adopt appropriate organizational, technical, and physical safeguards in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is commercially reasonable and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
Links To Other Websites
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding your information. To exercise any of the rights described below, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as possible and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may submit your request directly, or through an authorized agent, subject to additional verification of your identity and/or the agent’s authorization. To protect your identity, we may also use reasonable efforts, consistent with applicable law, to verify your identity before responding to your request.
- Correct Your Information. Depending on where you live, if you believe we have incorrect or inaccurate information about you, we will use reasonable efforts to allow you to update or correct the information we collect from and about you.
- Access Your Information. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to know what information we have collected about or from you, how that information is being used, and with whom it is being shared. Depending on where you live, you may also be entitled to receive a copy of your information.
- Delete Your Information. Depending on where you live, and subject to certain exceptions recognized by applicable law, you may have a right to ask that we delete your information.
- Control Cookies. You may be able to disable and manage some cookies through our cookie manager tool, or through your browser settings. If you use multiple browsers on the same device, you will need to manage your settings for each browser.
- Interest-Based Advertising. For more information or to opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from participating third-party advertisers please visit:
- Email Opt-Out. If at any time you wish to opt out or “unsubscribe” from receiving commercial emails related to our Sites or Products, you may use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each Communication you receive. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving commercial Communications from us, we reserve the right to send transactional or relationship Communications to you (e.g., changes to our Sites and/or Products you purchased, etc.).
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under applicable law and this section. That means if you exercise any of your rights in connection with your information, we will not deny you access or use of our Sites or purchase of our Products.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
All phrases used under this heading have the same meaning as those phrases defined under the CCPA.
Notice of Financial Incentive
Material Terms of Incentive
We provide you with a free sample of our Products in exchange for your personal information, such as your contact information. We may use the information you provide in exchange for these financial incentives to send you messages, market future Products, and for other purposes as noticed from time to time.
How The Incentive Is Reasonably Related To The Personal Information Provided
Our free sample program is based upon our reasonable but sole determination of the estimated value of the personal information California residents provide, which takes into consideration, without limitation, estimates regarding the anticipated revenue generated from such information, the anticipated expenses which might be incurred in the collection, storage, and use of such information in the operation of our business, and other relevant factors related to the estimated value of such information to our business, as permitted under applicable law.
By providing your personal information when signing-up for a free sample, you affirmatively agree to share your personal information to receive a free sample. If you wish to opt-out of the program, do not submit the personal information.
Right to Withdraw
If you wish to withdraw your information, you may submit such a request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Notice at Collection
To learn more about the categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose about California residents in the past 12 months, please see What Information Do We Collect About You & How Do We Use It and How Do We Share Your Information sections above.
Notice of Sale
BioFilm does not sell the personal information of California residents. We also do not have any actual knowledge of selling the personal information of any California resident who is 16 years or younger.
Do Not Track
Our Sites may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities, over time and across different Website and applications. When you use our Sites, Third Parties may also collect information about your online activities, over time and across different websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Sites currently do not change the way they operate based upon a “Do Not Track” or similar signal. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in Your Choices section.
Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or use any information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 18 has submitted his or her information without your permission or consent, you can ask us to remove your child’s information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a copy of this Privacy Notice in an alternative format, please contact us at the information provided below.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
3225 Executive Ridge
Vista, CA 92081